Chainsaw Motor Sich - 475 Sport
- minimum weight for this class of power saws;
- new improved two-stroke engine with valve timing and the effective four-blowing;
- Easy starting due to the new decompression valve and an improved ignition system;
- pre-purification of air consumed by the engine, allowing to increase the resource parts of the cylinder-piston group and increase the maintenance interval of the air filter;
- increased engine power with 10.05%;
- automatic brake circuit at impact;
- Single lever control mode of the engine is located on the back of the handle;
- chainsaw easily removable housing cover provides access to the main engine components, which greatly reduces the time for maintenance of the chainsaw.
Chainsaws MS-470 and MS-475 through the use of new design solutions have a minimum specific weight, which makes it possible at the achieved level of reliability to become leaders in their market segment.